HealthPress is a premium WordPress theme for Health and Medical websites and blogs. It is a most suitable theme for doctors, dentists, hospitals, health clinics, surgeons and other type of health and medical related websites. It has attractive design, responsive layout and special features to manage services, doctors, gallery, testimonials, FAQs, blog/news posts and pages.
Easy to Use Live Customizer Settings — HealthPress theme has comprehensive set of theme options that are easy to use and empower you to customize the things around your website the way you want. Please check screenshots for details.
Additional Slider Revolution — HealthPress theme also offers an additional slider ( Slider Revolution ). So, you can unleash your creativity and customize the slider the way you want.
Responsive Design — To make your site look awesome on smart phones and tablets.
Search Engine Optimised — This theme is fully hand coded and its HTML is written keeping in mind your sites good ranking on search engines. The theme has good use of h1,h2,h3 tags. The primary contents are above the secondary contents in markup. Various widgets in sidebar and footer provide very good internal site linking.
WPML Compatible — HealthPress theme comes loaded with WPML compatibility. So, you can create your site in multiple languages.
What Buyers are Saying
Easy Color Change Options
Easy to Use Meta boxes
Power full Custom Widgets
Various Gallery Templates
- Clean and Attractive Design
- Valid HTML5 + Responsive Layout
- Search Engine Friendly
- Compatible with IE9, IE10, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
- Full Localization Support and Contains .po and .mo files
- WPML Compatible
- Two Types of Sliders
- Easy and Extensive Theme Options – checkout screenshots for details
- Theme Options comes loaded with Many Color Options. So, you can change colors of almost everything.
- Also this Theme comes with Custom Background Support. So, you are free to customize it’s looks.
- Beautiful & Feature Rich Blog
Sortable Gallery Templates
- 2 Columns Gallery
- 3 Columns Gallery
- 4 Columns Gallery
- Gallery Item Type Page with Gallery Layout
- Gallery Item Detail Page with Slider Support
- 1 Column Service
- 3 Columns Services
- 4 Columns Services
- 2 Columns Doctors
- 4 Columns Doctors
- FAQ Full width Template
- FAQ Sidebar Template
Various Other Templates
Home Page Templates
- 1 – with full width content support
- 2 – with sidebar content support
- 3 – with blog posts in place of doctors
- Contact Template – With Google Map, AJAX Contact Form and CAPTCHA Support
- Testimonials Template
- Full Width Template
- Home Page Templates
Various Custom Widgets
- Appointment Widget with Ajax and CAPTCHA Support
- Newsletter Subscription Widget (Theme also supports MailChimp WordPress Plugin)
- Footer Information Widget
- Footer Location Widget
- Recent Posts With Thumbnail Widget
- Quick Contact Widget
- Theme Tested with WordPress Ads Plugin (WP125)
Various Custom Post Types (powered with easy to use meta boxes)
- Gallery Item
- Theme is Compatible with Contact Form 7 Plugin – So that you can add your own custom forms if needed.
- Child Theme included in the package
- PSD Files Included
- Import demo contents with one click
- Detailed Documentation Included
Thanks for purchasing HealthPress. We truly appreciate it! Support for all our themes is provided through our support site.
Version 1.9.3 Updated on 13th May 2023
- Fixed Demo Import Issues
- Fixed Sidebar Styles
- Fixed a critical capability issue
- Tested and Updated for the latest WordPress version
- Tested compatibility up to PHP 8.0
Version 1.9.2 updated on 7th September 2020
- Tested and Updated as per WordPress 5.5.1
Version 1.9.1 updated on 29th August 2019
- Improved styles at various places.
- Improved overall code with respect to latest WordPress standards.
Version 1.9.0 updated on 2nd May 2019
- Refactored overall code to full fill Envato’s latest WordPress theme requirements. Improved the packaged plugin in this process to cover plugin territory functionality and included Gutenberg support to cover basic Gutenberg blocks.
- Also refactored child theme.
- Updated related plugins.
Version 1.8.1 updated on 6th January 2019
- Tested with WordPress 5 and improved code accordingly.
- Fixed minor styling issues.
- Fixed Google Fonts issue.
- Fixed blog related setting in customizer.
- Updated related plugins.
Version 1.8.0 – 5 October 2018
- Moved plugin territory stuff to a new plugin and included it as part of theme package.
- Removed theme options in favour of customizer settings.
- Refactored demo import process.
- Improved code with respect to escaping and sanitizing.
- Improved styles at couple of places.
- Added POT file for translation.
- Added Spanish translation files.
- Added French translation files.
Version 1.7.2 – 17 July 2017
- Allowed Html Tags in Home Slogan, Slogan Sub Text and Doctors Sub Text.
- Blog Section Added in Home Templates.
- Random Doctors Option Added in Home Templates.
- More Services Button Added in Home Services List.
- Home Slider Autoplay enable/disable Option added.
- Footer will not be displayed if no widget is added.
- Home Full Width Template without sidebar is added.
- Sticky Menu option added.
- Opening Time display added in header.
- Home News and Doctors Posts per page option improved.
Version 1.7.1 – 24 September 2016
- Added customizer setting for Google Maps API key in Contact section.
- Improved gallery filtration and animation.
- Updated Revolution Slider Plugin
Version 1.7 – 18 February 2016
- Theme Customizer controls are added to replace Theme Options
- Improved styles and scripts enqueue code
- Improved code for site icon support
- Improved isotope gallery behaviour
- Improved Widgets front end
- Improved Title Tag code
- Improved code for Meta Tag removal
- Header responsive menu fix
- Updated translation files
- Updated Revolution Slider Plugin
- Improved Documentation
Version 1.6.3 – 23 December 2015
- Fixed theme options layout problem after WordPress 4.4 update
- Updated translation files by removing unnecessary strings
- Updated slider revolution plugin
Version 1.6.2 – 20 Oct 2015
- Improved overall code to make it compatible with latest version of WordPress
- Improved widgets and widget areas code ( You need to re-assign your widgets to widget areas after this update )
- Updated slider revolution plugin
- Improved child theme support
- Added translation loading support from child theme
- Added Instagram icon support
- Improved one click demo import files
Version 1.6.1 – 17 June 2015
- Updated pretty photo script
- Updated revolution slider
- Replaced doctor contents with doctor intro text on 2 and 4 columns templates
Version 1.6 – 25 Feb 2015
- Added – One click demo contents install feature
- Replaced – Image icons with font awesome icons
- Improved – Styles across the theme
- Improved – Styles enqueue code in parent and child theme
- Improved – Contact form script
- Improved – Appointment form script
- Improved – Language files load path ( Sorry, you need to move your language files to languages directory )
- Overall – I have Refactored many things in this update.
- Updated – Revolution slider plugin files
Version 1.5.2 – 17 June 2014
- Modified homepage revolution slider related code and styles
- Updated revolution slider plugin files
- Overall tested the theme functionality
- Made some translation fixes
Version 1.5.1 – 16 December 2013
- Made the theme compatible with WordPress 3.8
- Updated Revolution Slider Plugin Files
Version 1.5 – 11 September 2013
- Added : Theme Options to Enable/Disable CAPTCHA
- Added : Theme Options to Enable/Disable responsive styles
- Added : Theme Options to control number of doctors/blog posts on homepage
- Added : Theme Options to enable slider tabs to go to their respective links
- Added : Theme Options for Twitter Authentication Keys
- Added : Testimonials Widget
- Improved : CSS Styles
- Improved : Testimonials Slider
- Improved : CAPTCHA ( made it case insenstive )
- Added : Change log text file that contains list of modified files names
- Updated : Revolution Slider Plugin Files
- Improved : Documentation
- Updated : Import XML File
Version 1.4.1 – 18 June 2013
- Fixed : Theme Options Image Upload Error
Version 1.4 – 16 June 2013
- Feature : Made the theme WPML Compatible
- Feature : Added Revolution Slider and related theme options
- Feature : Added Support For “WP Email Capture” Plugin
- Feature : Toggle theme options for doctor intro text OR doctor details
- Feature : Added Theme Options to Control Number of Doctors on Homepage
- Feature : Added Theme Options to Control Number of Doctors on a template
- Feature : Added Theme Options to Control Number of Services on a template
- Feature : Added Pinterest and YouTube Social Icons in Top Social Nav
- Feature : Added Address field for Google Map on Contact Page
- Improvement: Added New Sidebar Widget Area For Single Service
- Improvement: Any Number of Services from 1 to 5 Can be added in services list
- Improvement: Theme Options Base Code Improved
- Improvement: Improved Doctors listing styles
- Improvement: Improved Localization Support of Search Field in Main Nav Area
- Improvement: Improved Twitter section to make it compatible with new twitter API
- Improvement: Major improvements in documentation
Version 1.3 – 5 March 2013
- – Major Improvements –
- User can add any number of slides from 1 to 5 in slider
- Gallery Item Type now has gallery like layout with related theme options
- Gallery Item Detail page has gallery image slider with light box
- Added new Home page template with blog posts in place of doctors
- Added a new page template for Testimonials
- Improved contact and appointment forms translation support
- Added HealthPress child theme
- – Minor Improvements –
- Displays site name if logo is not uploaded
- Display pages menu if menu is not chosen from WordPress Menus in Admin Side
- Improved Theme Options
- Added Button Shortcode
- Fixed multiple line menu css issue
- Added contact form 7 styles
Version 1.2 – 07 November 2012
- Added a New Home Page Template that support page contents with a sidebar
- Added Many New Theme Options to Change Theme Colors
- Added Quick CSS box in Theme Options to help you add your own css quickly
- Added custom.css for buyer to add his own css if he needs to add a lot of css
- Added CAPTCHA support in Appointment Widget and Contact Form
- Improved Compatibility with IE7
- Improved Various CSS Styles
Version 1.1 – 18 October 2012
- Update Twitter Code According to Twitter API Changes
Version 1.1 – 12 October 2012
- Added FAQ Section and Templates (Full width and Sidebar)
- Added Gallery Section and Sortable Gallery Templates ( 2, 3 and 4 columns)
- Added phone in header
- Added scroll top button
- improved a bit of css, php and js
Version 1.0 – 03 October 2012
- Initial Release
Photos from Photodune