Go Courier is a WordPress theme especially designed for shipment, delivery, and courier company. It offers multiple options for homepage and integrates multiple features within the framework to offer a unique solution for the web development needs of courier companies.
- Two home page layout with integrated WooCommerce Support
- Advanced theme options with more than 50 Shortcodes
- Integrated Google Fonts and more than 350 Font Awesome Icons
- Drag and Drop visual page builder with unlimited colour schemes
The GO Courier theme offers added capabilities like Advanced Product Tracking Service and Advance Calculate Cost Services to enable the front-end users to track packages and calculate costs. The theme is translation ready and offers Ajax Login options for the front-end users. Moreover, the theme also offers the integrated capability to the admin to add different pricing and shipping rates for different countries.
- 2 Home Page Layouts
- WooCommerce Support
- Advanced Theme Option
- 50+ Shortcodes
- Detailed Documentation
- Drag & Drop Page Builder
- Easy to Use Google Fonts
- 350+ Font Awesome Icons
- Advanced Product Tracking Service
- Advanced Calculate Cost Service
- Admin option to add for each country different price for shipping
- Unlimited Preset Color
- Translation Ready
- Ajax Login Option from Front-end.
Note: Images used in demo is for preview purpose only
1. Fix: WooCommerce outdated template issue fixed 2. Compatible: checked with all latest plugins and WordPress versions 3. Fixed minor CSS 1. Added on/off option for header login 2. Compatibility checked with Elementor latest version. 3. Compatibility checked with the latest WordPress version. 4. Compatibility checked with all the required plugins versions. 5. Fixed minor css 1. Compatibility checked with latest WordPress version. 2. Compatibility checked with latest plugins versions. 3. WooCommerce outdated files issue fixed 4. Fixed minor css. 1. Fixed the outdated issue of WooCommerce plugin. 2. Compatibility checked with Latest plugins version 3. Compatibility checked with WordPress latest version. 1. Fixed: Elementor deprecated issues 2. Fixed: WooCommerce outdated files issues 3. Compatibility: All required and recommended plugins 4. Tweak: Minor CSS 1. Compatibility checked with latest WooCommerce plugin 2. Compatibility checked with Elementor plugin 3. Added demo content for Elementor version. 4. Updated one click demo import. Compatibility checked with latest WordPress and WooCommerce. Updated plugins